Friday, April 16, 2010

Any good console-to-PSP ports out there? ...

I have Tekken 6, it's fun but bad as a port since it lacks stuff that the PS3 version has and I also have F%26F Tokyo Drift, it's almost a perfect port of the PS2 version but framerate is bad and it's just to glitchy. I do remember someone mentioneda PS2 JRPG ported to the PSP with no problem at all, but I forgot that game's name...Any good console-to-PSP ports out there? ...
Most of the extreme-sport games are great like Tony Hawk and the ATV series are good.On a side note: I thought your PSP broke...
Any good console-to-PSP ports out there? ...
Persona 3 Portable comes out in July :D Can't wait for it. As for other ports, maybe try the Disgaea games.
[QUOTE=''awssk8er716'']Most of the extreme-sport games are great like Tony Hawk and the ATV series are good.On a side note: I thought your PSP broke...
[/QUOTE]It's fixed now, the UMD Drive got replaced.
Disgaea was the successful port showcasing great graphics which were originally on the ps2.
If you like fighting games, then the port of Def Jam will be right up your ally! Haven't played it myself, but I heard it still retains the brutal and exciting fight mechanics from the original. Plus it's only 10 dollars on PSN! :D
I guess you can consider GTA: VCS a port.
The Warriors is a pretty good PS2 port.
[QUOTE=''Emandudeguy'']The Warriors is a pretty good PS2 port.[/QUOTE]I can vouch for this pick. That game is one of the best beat 'em ups since Final Fight!
Not really a port exactly, but Ace Combat X (a psp exclusive) feels like a Ps2 Ace combat (4, 5, Zero).and I think StarWars: Force Unleashed is a good port. The ps3 version is way better, but i got it for the psp for $5 the other day (clearance at Target).also, GTA Vice City Stories feels alot like GTA Vice City on the ps2. It's not exactly a port (actually VCS was ported to ps2), but it's close, like Ace Combat X.Army of Two is NOT a good port however, the demo stinks, and the review says its pretty bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment