Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Anything I need to know for PS1 games on ...

I just downloaded FFVII and put it on my psp and I was hoping to start on a very long plane journey I will soon take, is there anything I need to know for like saving the game and stuff?Anything I need to know for PS1 games on ...
pretty much works exactly liek the orginal, saving is all the same, but i would suggest extra batteries if your on a long plane rideAnything I need to know for PS1 games on ...
Hey, I want to know something about FF7. I've never played FF7(have played most of FF8 in 99) before because I thought it was over hyped back in 97-98 but I'm giving it somewhat of a chance now. Ok so I've played FF7 to the first town and most of those flashbacks at that town, It only took me 25-30 hours to get there. Yeah, I know I'm slow. Anyway I did something stupid. I dragged and dropped a save file from my computer to the PSP memory card and it deleted all my work. So yeah, I started over and I'm not really sure if it would be worth completing this. First of all, How long would this game probably take me with my slow progress? I've been having trouble getting into the story so far. I don't like those mini games, such as the avoid the guards part and the motorcycle thing either. I'm not good at adapting to unnatural game play, making those things almost impossible for me to complete well.



Just like FF8 I'm having trouble with the ATBS. Even with 'wait' enabled I still get attacked if I don't do anything and it really erks me. I like to think about what I'm gonna do and not rush. I'm sure this could become a big problem as I go further into the game. What exactly does 'wait' do if it doesn't stop the ATBS?
^^just grind to level up and try to unlock as much limit breaks as you can. I remember there's a formula for unlocking them. It would be nice if you played crisis core to get you motivated and watch the last order anime. Try using a faq to help you. When I first played this game a long time ago, I didn't like it that much but when I played it a second time with a faq to get most out of the game, it was alot better. Much better.



Make sure to recruit yuffie and vicent and to watch that hidden scene in nibelhiem about zack and cloud. One of the best scene in ff7, it's like a crisis core flashback. Really cool (I missed this on my first playthru). Also make sure to get all there strongest limit breaks..
WHile I can see why people would say ff7 is over hyped, I taught it was a great game. The characters, stories, summons, limit breaks are fun and worth getting. As far as your game play goes, not sure how long it will take you to finish but its worth it imo. I never got into ff8, but ff7 and ff9 are definite must plays if your a fan off ff or rpgs
The only advice I have for playing PSOne games on the PSP is to remember that they were made for Standard (4:3 ratio) presentation. Screen size can be altered and adjusted via the 'Home' menu when in-game, as well as brightness, control mapping, and other handy stuff.



Other than that, enjoy all the great games is the only other thing to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment