Monday, April 12, 2010

Syphon Filter Combat Ops Online

Hey guys, I recently bought the God of War pack which included Syphon Filter Combat Ops, however, when I try to play online, it requires an account. I don't have a PS3, so does that mean I can't play online? Or can I sign up elsewhere?Syphon Filter Combat Ops Online
why would you need a ps3?? there should be way to register a new account on the game.Syphon Filter Combat Ops Online
I'm seriously wondering y so many people have trouble with this game. I think u have 2 put in an account on da game. U don't need a computer or a ps3 2 set it up.
You need a computer. www.yourgamingname.com is where you make your account.
Hey man



On the main menu of the PSP go to the far right and select sign up for play station network.You need 28 MB to do this as requires a update (6.20) after this you just go back on combat ops and select infrastructure and then you play it with your new PSN account.

Hope I helped

No comments:

Post a Comment