Wednesday, April 14, 2010

PSP dead pixel

Who have dead pixel on their console ?..mine have onePSP dead pixel
Mine has one but It isn't very visible. The color in the bottom left of my screen is also a little dulled down.PSP dead pixel
Does those dead/stuck pixel fixer works? I saw those flashing programs on youtube? I'm tempted to try it.
If it is a dead pixel (black) then it cannot be fixed with the flashing program. If it is a stuck pixel (a certain color: red, green, etc...) then it is possible it could be fixed with a program as the flashing one.
It's a white one. But I hear some people when they run this program, it gets worse.
I have 2 barely noticeable white ones at the bottom-right corner of my screen. Honestly haven't noticed them in over a year, this thread just made me remember lol
My PSP 1000 has about 6 dead pixels but PSP 3000 has none has I only got it for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment