Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What size memory stick should I get?

Hi, I have a PSP 3000, I need a memory stickI will not be placing any videos, songs, or pictures on here, just downloading the odd demo, mini and full game, and of course game saves.What size memory card should I get?Thanks.What size memory stick should I get?
8 gigs is enough for all your needs. I originally had 2 but found myself constantly micromanaging my space. Now I don't do that anymore.What size memory stick should I get?
It depends on how many games you have. I find 4GB to be enough for me.
I've 8gb, more then enough for me, I also store some one my school/work data as backup there.
I have 16gb which with hindsight feels like over kill since I won't be downloading many/any full games due to over-pricing!!
I have a 16 GB that I bought from Amazon. I like it because I'm going to download a ton of games. I have about ten on it right now. :D Make sure that you buy it from a very well know company. If you buy it on Amazon, don't buy it from a featured seller, but Amazon itself. I bought mine for sixty USD.
^^ omg I just bought this 3 days ago. I bought it from amazon directly cause I was afraid to get a fake one. At first I bought a cheap one brand new at ebay from a good seller with 100% feedback. I thought I got a good deal. It turns out to be fake, so I got cautious from then on. I went to retail stores first to get a 16gb (I don't care if I pay more just to be safe), but no luck everywhere I go. So I went to order one on amazon. I was tempted to get the cheaper one sold by the seller but I was afraid I would get burned again. So I ordered one from amazon even if it was alittle bit expensive, but I'm still worried though. But with your post I feel relieve. Hopefully it works this time. Fingers cross.So don't buy memory cards from ebay if you can. Even if its cheap and from a reliable seller.
I use my psp for music, videos and game saves....sooo 8Gb is the perfect sizefor me =)
8 GB or 16 GB. You won't need more.
32MB
If you buy a 32 GB you will never, ever need another one, I suggest you buy one of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment