Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Psp lost charger

Lost the charger that came with it but was going to use one i found lying around the house that fit but it's a 4.5v and I don't know if it'll work or not. So will a 4.5v work or only a 5v? And how can I find out if there's a problem with the battery itself?Psp lost charger
I highly recommend you get a charger specifically designed for your PSP, or else it may mess up your battery.Psp lost charger
use the USB and charge it on your PC. Problem solved. OR go to Gamestop and get a 3rd party psp charger. I have one that is a usb/charger that plugs into the bottom of the psp, so it doesnt have to be on or plugged into a computer.
How can I charge it with a usb cable?
Go buy one or get a usb as suggest above. Or find the lost charger. Good luck!8)
  • lancome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment