Friday, April 16, 2010

Crimson Gem Saga owners

I was just wondering who has this epic game as it is incredibly rare. I am also wondering how they got it.Thanks and have a wonderfull day as I continue my quest for trying to find this amazing gameCrimson Gem Saga owners
Amazon has this for $29 free shipping. I wanted to get this game before until I read something about the *spoiler ending that was hangingCrimson Gem Saga owners
Gorgeous artwork ingame and anime scenes, very much like most turn based rpgs.
You know that the game is available on the PSN, right?
I had it and sold it because it is terrible.
[QUOTE=''xaos'']You know that the game is available on the PSN, right?[/QUOTE]

I was about to post that.

Anyway, the game was so-so imo; gameplay was pretty dull, didn't really find the story interesting, and the dialog was terrible. Graphics were ok, classic RPG art style. Overall, I was pretty disappointed in the game, didn't even finish it (although from what I've read on the board, the final boss battle is extremely difficult/tedious and ends on a major cliff hanger, if that motivates you to get it).
i DLed it off of PSN and was happy i did. there is nothing new about the game really but i am glad this is classic JRPG game play with very nice visuals and sound. i do however find it funny how much Spinnel's....uh hum....shake so vigorously during the battle scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment