Friday, April 16, 2010

Mod Nation Racers PSP

I just heard about this and I'm really exited. The customization is going to be really deep and that definitely brings my hopes up.Mod Nation Racers PSP
I'm also anticipated this game. Looks great for online multiplayer.Mod Nation Racers PSP
I'm hyping AA for this game. I just love the ''Play. Create. Share.'' idea.
Was very excited when I heard about this - been tracking the PS3 version for months
I'm very excited about this game... Fingers crossed on PSP and PS3 connectivity
I can't wait for it considering I've been playing Modnation Racers Beta on the PS3 the PSP version should be great and finally Sony are putting online in games more now on the PSP.
I might have to check this game out also. Should be a cool game.
sick game. day 1 purchase for me.
When did this happen?
This games looks pretty good; i am a fan of the Mario kart series so am interested to see how this game will fare. Love all the customization features!
i hope the psp version is going better than Mario kart DS

No comments:

Post a Comment