Friday, April 16, 2010

Can You Transfer PS1 Classics From Your ...

I don't have WiFi, and it's a real pain in the butt to drag a TV and my PS3 up to my computer to get to an Ethernet cable. Can it be done?! Can you transfer them from your PSP to your PS3? I NEED TO KNOW!!!!! :cry::cry:Can You Transfer PS1 Classics From Your ...
I'm pretty sure you can. Just plug it in to your PS3 and see if you can ''drag n drop''.Can You Transfer PS1 Classics From Your ...
I'll try it, but I'm just not sure :?
[QUOTE=''altoids007'']I'll try it, but I'm just not sure :?[/QUOTE]

You have nothing to lose, so try. :)
Well YEAH.
So you can transfer games originally downloaded unto the psp device? I'm sorry, I'm on apple syndrome.
I know can do it the otherway around, I also use a bridge from my pc, but mine is a laptop, helps make that easier,
  • lancome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment