Friday, April 16, 2010

which is better silent hill shattered me ...

I don't no which is better should I get origns now or wait until shattered memories come out or get a diferent gamewhich is better silent hill shattered me ...
Shattered Memories came out 10 days ago.which is better silent hill shattered me ...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
The two games are very different in approach, so getting both is where I'm at. I have ''Origins'' and I really liked it despite the mediocre reception it got with critics. A very, VERY few minor control issues predominantly associated with the camera changing view effecting control of the character aside, I thought the game really stood out for it's graphics and audio work, and it's one of the more ''tangible'' plot lines in the ''Silent Hill'' story arch. Just as ''Resistance: Retribution'' and ''The Force Unleashed'' show what the PSP is capable of, so I think, does ''Silent Hill Origins''. You can't go wrong with the game if you like survival horror.It's third-person view, the map system gently guides you to where you need to go next, and the combat feels adequately fluid without becoming too easy... you're supposed to feel a little unfamiliar with a gun, or smashing something in the face with a toaster...*WHAM!*:shock:This ''Silent Hill'' allows you to commit a finishing move on the baddies, which is kind of a first I believe. In the past you were able to stun something into submission but it eventually regained it's faculties and came after you... in this game, you can clear a hallway or a room, albeit temporarily... as monsters often re-populate a place if you re-tread a location.The puzzles are good without being anything intellectually brutal, and the cut scenes are done really well.The new game, ''Shattered Memories'', is an over-the-shoulder game more in keeping with the popular ''Resident Evil 4'' gameplay, and you only have a flashlight against the things that ooze in the fog... there is no combat, your only option is to run from whatever threatens you, and so there's a much higher emphasis placed on exploration and evasion than in any of the previous games. Some folk don't like the idea of running and hiding... They wanna TOASTER somebody...The game is getting fair reviews, but then so did ''Origins'', and I liked it a lot... so I think it all rolls down to taste but I personally love the franchise. So as soon as that sucker drops in price or I find a used copy, I'm buying it fo-sho!Anyway, hope this helps. Sorry to be so lengthy but it's what I do around here.:D
I'd get orgins first. you should be able to find it pretty cheap, then by the time you finish it hopefully you'll be able to find shattered memories a bit cheaper.
thank you for the help but what happens in silent hill anyway
[QUOTE=''gangstafc'']thank you for the help but what happens in silent hill anyway[/QUOTE]it's a mystery. whatever happens in silent hill stays in silent hill. play SH: origins, and if you get the ''good ending'' you might know what really happens there and come out to tell the story.
Perfect answer, Jas!:DYou really need to get into Silent Hill for yourself to find out what happens/ happened/ is going to happen... fo-SHO. Just play the game, and we'll talk after...
Origins is. Now Shattered Memories is a fantastic amazing game on the Wii, but not on the PSP. The PSP verison suffers from a lot longer load times, frequent loads, loads mid way through cutscenes and dialogue. I think the game was just too ambitious for the PSP. I would suggest Origins on the PSP, because Climax actually developed the title for the system.
but I heard from a friend thatsilenthill origns is a one off and is not part of the silent hill story like the first one when he loses his daughter cheryl and 2,3 are part of the story but not 4 I think that why I might buy shattered memories but in the gamespot scores it says it is short but not sure thank you for the help
Is Silent Hill better than Obscure: The Aftermath?
[QUOTE=''Yojimbo25'']Origins is. Now Shattered Memories is a fantastic amazing game on the Wii, but not on the PSP. The PSP verison suffers from a lot longer load times, frequent loads, loads mid way through cutscenes and dialogue. I think the game was just too ambitious for the PSP. I would suggest Origins on the PSP, because Climax actually developed the title for the system.[/QUOTE]If your only complaint is loading, then that's not too bad...is it? I mean, the psp has a lot of issues with that in various games.
[QUOTE=''garathe_den''][QUOTE=''Yojimbo25'']Origins is. Now Shattered Memories is a fantastic amazing game on the Wii, but not on the PSP. The PSP verison suffers from a lot longer load times, frequent loads, loads mid way through cutscenes and dialogue. I think the game was just too ambitious for the PSP. I would suggest Origins on the PSP, because Climax actually developed the title for the system.[/QUOTE]If your only complaint is loading, then that's not too bad...is it? I mean, the psp has a lot of issues with that in various games.[/QUOTE]yh you are right
Q= Is Silent Hill better than Obscure: The Aftermath?A= I have obscure: the aftermath it is the best game I ever played because the story is epic and there is twist in the story and it is longer than sleint hill gamebut not sure if it is better but in obscure the camera is annoying and there not that much replay value in the game but I dont know why gamespot rated the game so low it a good game I still playing it
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
I personally wasn't fond of Origins. I felt that it was too streamline, the story only mildly interesting considering the subject matter, and the overall length to be a disappointment. (Example: beating the game in under 2 hours nets you an unlockable.)Shattered Memories I found to be a much more fresh experience then Origins. The story was gripping and unpredictable, the chase scenes where tense, ESPECIALLY when you're low on health with no idea where to go. The graphics, while not without their rough edges, still shine through beautifully on the PSP screen. Also the score to the game is haunting (no pun intended) and wonderfully handled, and the length is about twice as long as the other Silent Hill handheld title. Which still makes it short, (clocking in at only 6 to 7 hours,) but there's plenty incentive to return and give it another go!So as its quite obvious by now, I find Shattered Memories to be the better of the two. But whichever it be that you choose, I hope you enjoy either way! ;)
I got shattered memories because it was better than origns and longer so I brought it really like it but stuck on the bit where your in forest nightmare any help
oh yh what is the Silent Hill Experience game about
[QUOTE=''gangstafc'']oh yh what is the Silent Hill Experience game about[/QUOTE]It's not a game, it's a compilation of behindf the scenes clips and comics and all that.
I think based on reviews, the new one is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment