Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Are there alternatives to media go?

I bought FF8 on PSN, and have been trying to download it for a week, my internet is slow and it cuts out and I have o start all over. Is tere another way t do this, I don't have my PS3 right handy either :( so I don't know how to get it. I am getting internet upgraded but the guy isn't coming for a couple more days.Are there alternatives to media go?
Are you able to download from your PSP or do you not have wireless internet? Other than that Media Go is about all you have, though Media Go's download speed is really only dependant on your connection so if you use your psp wirelessly then it would take a while as well.Are there alternatives to media go?
I'm using wireless but it is so slow that the psp won't even bother with it, I have to get it through the laptop and onto media go.
Yeah, sorry, I should have realized that if your internet is slow then your PSP might not even talk to it. I am pretty sure there is nothing else to download with other than media go, your psp, or PS3. Either keep trying or wait until your internet is upgraded. Wish I had different information for you...:(
Either wait for your Internet man or you could try searching for wireless hot-spots in your area.
The wait is too painful, it looks like my new isp will come to install today, but not while anyone can be at home. It will have to be rescheduled for a time that doesn't exsist. It looks like I won't be getting to get this for a long time unless someone knows of some alternative to media go. Befor there was media go I was able to get downloads in diffeent places and it could go to the pc first then the psp, I just wish I culd find a way to do that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment