Friday, April 16, 2010

How to put pics and view them on the psp ...

How do you put pics and view them on the psp?I have a PICTURE folder already.I got the latest firmware.It is in jpeg format (I tried to rename it to .jpg and it still doesn't work).I did try to make a PHOTO folder inside the PSP folder and it still doesn't work.I also tried to google for some tips but all failed.It says ''unsupported data'' but it's in jpeg format already.Also can you give me a sample pic to test it out. I tried some pics on google image and it won't work.Thanks in advance.Edit: I got a bad feeling that I have a fake memory stick. I got it on ebay sealed though, but when I check the memory card, it says magic gate: unknown.How to put pics and view them on the psp ...
Hmm, try formatting the whole card. And can you put other things on it, like mp3s?How to put pics and view them on the psp ...
That's really weird, probably do what the post above me says.
What are the dimensions of your images? Super high res (like a couple thousand pixels along one dimension) won't display on the PSP
I formatted it 3 times already. I used the smallest pic on google image too. And it still says that.



I also downloaded mgs pw but everytime I transfer it on my psp and run it, it says corrupted file. Everytime.



Guys does your memory stick says MAGIC GATE = supported (or unknown)?

Thanks so far for the replies.
[QUOTE=''anbu-black-ops'']I formatted it 3 times already. I used the smallest pic on google image too. And it still says that. I also downloaded mgs pw but everytime I transfer it on my psp and run it, it says corrupted file. Everytime. Guys does your memory stick says MAGIC GATE = supported (or unknown)? Thanks so far for the replies.[/QUOTE]Yeah, mine says MagicGate. Try using MediaGo instead of just moving them to the folder.Also, who made the Memory Stick? Was it Sony or SanDisk?
It was sony. I used media go and it's still the same with pictures and demos. It says unsupported data or corrupt file.



This is the item no. on ebay 110486650700.



So yours says MagicGate = supported?
  • lancome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment