Friday, April 16, 2010

Xenogears should be a PSone Classic.

Agree? Let's make it happen.Xenogears should be a PSone Classic.
I don't why it isn't. It os probably Square's best title along side with Vagrant Story and Final Fantasy Tactics. Plus it is a PSone classic in Japan (been on PSN for almost a year now).Xenogears should be a PSone Classic.
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
i have allways loved xenogears i looked at evry video store where i lived for 7 months trying to find a copy back in late 1998 start of 99 before it was released as a greatest hit for ps one would love to download to off psn and playstation store for psp playstation 3
I've got the game on PS One, but would love it if it was available in the Playstation Store. It is my favorite game of all-time, and really want to be able to play it anywhere.
I've heard so many great things about Xenogears, I'd love to get my hands on it. Finding a copy on eBay seems like a far too expensive venture.
Well it is. In Japan, but for the US? Yes, I wonder what's taking them so long to do this.
Disagree...Xenosaga is one game I want to see make-over port. (kind of like Persona 3 port)Due to PS1 limitation, the graphics were very muddy. Cleaning that up would be nice.and most importantly... Xenogear was released in incomplete form. I want a port to PSP version with upgrades, and completed form of the game.
[QUOTE=''TriangleHard'']Disagree...Xenosaga is one game I want to see make-over port. (kind of like Persona 3 port)Due to PS1 limitation, the graphics were very muddy. Cleaning that up would be nice.and most importantly... Xenogear was released in incomplete form. I want a port to PSP version with upgrades, and completed form of the game.[/QUOTE] Yea there should be a remake that isn't rushed this time around. No budget and time issues this time around right?
[QUOTE=''jasonharris48''][QUOTE=''TriangleHard'']

Disagree...

Xenosaga is one game I want to see make-over port. (kind of like Persona 3 port)

Due to PS1 limitation, the graphics were very muddy. Cleaning that up would be nice.

and most importantly... Xenogear was released in incomplete form. I want a port to PSP version with upgrades, and completed form of the game.

[/QUOTE] Yea there should be a remake that isn't rushed this time around. No budget and time issus this time around right?[/QUOTE]

Maybe they are doing that as we speak, but I wouldn't get my hopes up about it.
im with you buddy...lets do it...and while we're at it lets get Final Fantasy 8 and 9 uo there
I'd like for FFVIII to hit the PSN Store simply because I was never able to finish it due to a faulty third disc, and I'd absolutely love FFIX to show up there sometime soon. It's my favorite of the Final Fantasy series.
final fantasy series should be available in PSP.. just like the Tales series
yeah why not??:);)
[QUOTE=''SocialAnXieTy'']Agree? Let's make it happen.[/QUOTE]Can we please? I loved Xenosaga and I've heard great things about this game. I've always wanted to play this but don't feel like shelling out that much to buy it on ebay. I saw it on the Japanese PS Store and considering buying it, but then I rembered I don't know Japanese :?
I wouldn't mind it at all. I don't think my PS1 copy works anymore...
For your Square PS one fix, check out www.estarland.com. They've Chrono Chross, FFVIII, FFIX, FFOrigins (I%26II), FFChronicles (IV%26ChronoTrigger), and FFAnthology (V%26VI)........Brand Freakin New.16.95+ship :DThey had Xenogears about a year ago....and FFTactics. Sorry :(
I don't think a remake will be made . . .It will be just the same xenogears we played on PSone . . .The original xenogears team has been banished from squaresoft (square-enix now), and then joined Namco which released the xenosaga series . . .So, we wont get the ''real'' xenogears (xenosaga 5)anytime soon . . . (unless there's miracle)
A remake would be nice. Lets get those Gears in better graphics!
You can play it right now on your PSP if you really wanted to =P
  • eye makeup styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment