Friday, April 16, 2010

gta vcs psn version, custom soundtracks ...

ive got the digital version of vice city stories, and every time i try to use the custom soundtrack folder i have on my psp it dosent workalthough it work on my disk version of liberty city storiesdoes anyone know of how to get it to workgta vcs psn version, custom soundtracks ...
I remember trying this exact thing a looong looong time ago.It doesn't work. You have to go through some complicated process that involves converting your songs and downloading some software rockstar released.It's not worth it, trust me. Its not as simple as Liberty City stories.I could be wrong, but try Google if you want.gta vcs psn version, custom soundtracks ...
i know about rockstars software etc and have got it to work on my other gta, its just with this psn version of the game it doesent worki just wondered if there was a way of getting around this for it to work

No comments:

Post a Comment