Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What PSP game(s) run at 60 frames per m ...

I'm only aware of Gran Turismo running at 60 frames per minute, what other games run at 60 frames per minute?What PSP game(s) run at 60 frames per m ...
Uh, do you mean 60 frames per second? Minute would be pretty laggy :)What PSP game(s) run at 60 frames per m ...
Slideshows in the photos part of the PSP might run at sixty frames per minute. ;)
TC, you mean ''60 frames per second'' right?Anyway, I'm sure GTA CTW and Tekken 6 run at 60 fps and Pimp my Ride runs on 60 fpn.
60 frames per minute? Well the first Dynasty Warriors sure feels like it does when there are a lot of enemies on the screen.
[QUOTE=''tekken220'']TC, you mean ''60 frames per second'' right?Anyway, I'm sure GTA CTW and Tekken 6 run at 60 fps and Pimp my Ride runs on 60 fpn.[/QUOTE]

That was a joke right? Pimp my ride? Really?
[QUOTE=''Blabadon''][QUOTE=''tekken220'']TC, you mean ''60 frames per second'' right?Anyway, I'm sure GTA CTW and Tekken 6 run at 60 fps and Pimp my Ride runs on 60 fpn.[/QUOTE] That was a joke right? Pimp my ride? Really?[/QUOTE]I said fpn, which means FRAMES PER MINUTE. That piece of **** lags just wayyyyyy too much.
[QUOTE=''lucarocks1'']Uh, do you mean 60 frames per second? Minute would be pretty laggy :)[/QUOTE]Opps :oops:
''Gran Turismo PSP'' runs pretty close to 60fps, I believe that's what they claim anyway. Looks good to my eyes, I can tell ya that much.
[QUOTE=''tekken220''][QUOTE=''Blabadon''][QUOTE=''tekken220'']TC, you mean ''60 frames per second'' right?Anyway, I'm sure GTA CTW and Tekken 6 run at 60 fps and Pimp my Ride runs on 60 fpn.[/QUOTE] That was a joke right? Pimp my ride? Really?[/QUOTE]I said fpn, which means FRAMES PER MINUTE. That piece of **** lags just wayyyyyy too much.[/QUOTE]Uh no, that would be fpm. I don't know when the last time was that ''minute'' started with an ''n''.
[QUOTE=''garathe_den''][QUOTE=''tekken220''][QUOTE=''Blabadon''] That was a joke right? Pimp my ride? Really?[/QUOTE]I said fpn, which means FRAMES PER MINUTE. That piece of **** lags just wayyyyyy too much.[/QUOTE]Uh no, that would be fpm. I don't know when the last time was that ''minute'' started with an ''n''.[/QUOTE]Oops, my bad :P
Wow, typos abound in this thread. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment