Friday, April 16, 2010

Anyone else excited for Lunar: Silver St ...

Anyone else excited for Lunar Silver Star Harmony? So far, it looks like a solid game. I hope it turns out good!Here are some screens:This is looking really good! The sprites, artwork, and design looks top-notch. It's coming out the first week of March, so it's not too long now!Anyone else excited for Lunar: Silver St ...
I loved the original so I can't wait for the new version to come out.Anyone else excited for Lunar: Silver St ...
I was gonna get it launch day but Im consdering hunting down the limited edition PSX boxset instead... or atleast first.
This is the first RPG to catch my attention in forever, as far as a new game. I really am very jazzed about it after playing through the demo!!! The colors are vibrant, the story is good with a touch of humor, and it's just incredible in my opinion in terms of gameplay and battle flow.I may even get it on launch, if I'm finished with ''Chrono Trigger'' by then. I've never played it, I bought it for my nephew, who liked the LSSH demo as he watched over my shoulder, and asked for a game for his DS. I went out and got a used copy cheap and started it up, y'know, just to see if it was good for a ten-year-old... and now I'm hooked on it and trying to finish in a hurry so I can drop it by his house...:lol:But back on topic (sorry) I haven't anticipated a game like this in forever... very psyched, very psyched indeed!!!
Yeah, I played the demo and am pretty excited for this game. I have never played it before so it is new to me. The demo looked sharp.
Played through the demo twice, and I love the battle system and the game's graphic style. (although the white dragon reminds me of The Hobbit...) Almost definitely getting this, as long as I have the funds for it.
If there is a way to turn off the awful voice-acting I might pick it up.
Demo was great and am def excited for this game and Socom FTB3.
I'll pick it up when P3P comes out, which is when I'm getting an actual PSP, at least that's the plan. March is FF13 month, so that's no good.
[QUOTE=''drufeous'']Demo was great and am def excited for this game and Socom FTB3.[/QUOTE]Ah gamers... they offer such variation in tastes, sometimes in the same person...:lol:I am reminder of my love for a good tactical shooter, ''DOOM'' blood %26 guts, and yet I highly anticipate, like a schoolgirl, the release of ''Lunar''...... we is weirdos.
[QUOTE=''jasonharris48'']I loved the original so I can't wait for the new version to come out.[/QUOTE]



That right there. :)



I'm stoked and seeing the progress of the game so far is awesome.
[QUOTE=''ston3henge''][QUOTE=''drufeous'']Demo was great and am def excited for this game and Socom FTB3.[/QUOTE]Ah gamers... they offer such variation in tastes, sometimes in the same person...:lol:I am reminder of my love for a good tactical shooter, ''DOOM'' blood %26 guts, and yet I highly anticipate, like a schoolgirl, the release of ''Lunar''...... we is weirdos.[/QUOTE]



:lol: I was an old school fan and player of the original Wolfenstein 3D.
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
Ah the memories...I remember playing Lunar when it first came out and was really excited to hear about its PSP release a few months ago. Can't wait.
[QUOTE=''joseph_mach'']Ah the memories...I remember playing Lunar when it first came out and was really excited to hear about its PSP release a few months ago. Can't wait.[/QUOTE]Have you played the demo? They've updated it from it's original state, I guess... looks FANTASTIC to me!@JNK -I still play the iD Software classics to this day as well! I remember when they was freeware! I'm old, y'see...(grey in the muzzle of my avatar?):lol:
[QUOTE=''ston3henge''][QUOTE=''joseph_mach'']Ah the memories...I remember playing Lunar when it first came out and was really excited to hear about its PSP release a few months ago. Can't wait.[/QUOTE]Have you played the demo? They've updated it from it's original state, I guess... looks FANTASTIC to me!@JNK -I still play the iD Software classics to this day as well! I remember when they was freeware! I'm old, y'see...(grey in the muzzle of my avatar?):lol:[/QUOTE]



:D Apogee and iD Software fanboy over here! I still have the shareware and freeware versions myself and then I splurged at 3D Realms/old Apogee site some time back and bought a title or two that I didn't have.



Dopefish rules. Absolutely and completely in his rotund and bucktoothed burping green-ness.



I don't think I ever stared (or laughed) at a game as much as I did back in the day when Keen got eaten by the Dopefish in the Well of Wishes for the fish time.



:lol:



RE: Lunar: SSH - I'm really looking forward to the enhancements made to the game to make it better suit the capabilities of the PSP. I always thought its graphics were already pretty top notch for its time and I'm excited to see if they'll push the graphics more for the PSP release.
I'm sure that this game will recieve a whole mess of apathy over it's ''dated'' gameplay and ''lack of inovation''... but I for one am looking forward to a look back. Complexities in menu system and minutia of choices are what kind of turned me off to the RPG genre, rather like the last football game i ever found myself enjoying was ''Joe Montana'' on my Genesis. Madden and the like have become these monsters of simulation which have alienated the passive player, in my opinion... and while I have love for games like ''Final Fantasy VIII'', I think a game like that can be severely daunting to try and surmount for the noobish among us like my lil' nephew.
I will also hunt this game down.
[QUOTE=''ston3henge'']I'm sure that this game will recieve a whole mess of apathy over it's ''dated'' gameplay and ''lack of inovation''...[/QUOTE]You called it. GameInformer gave it an 8.0, their main complaints being dated JRPG gameplay and somewhat vague objectives in a few places. Still sounds like an awesome game regardless.
[QUOTE=''Luigi12901''][QUOTE=''ston3henge'']I'm sure that this game will recieve a whole mess of apathy over it's ''dated'' gameplay and ''lack of inovation''...[/QUOTE]You called it. GameInformer gave it an 8.0, their main complaints being dated JRPG gameplay and somewhat vague objectives in a few places. Still sounds like an awesome game regardless.[/QUOTE]Just read that review myself and will say that it now has me interested. Funny because i dont remember this game when it came out and i was old enough then to notice.
  • lancome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment