Wednesday, April 14, 2010

FF VII + VIII on the same memory stick: ...

I've been having a serious issue with downloading both these games and I can't think of a solution: Whenever I download both games onto the same stick one of them gets corrupted. For example, I had VIII on the stick and when I downloaded VII, VIII became corrupted. I then deleted VIII and re-downloaded it, which then corrupted VII (but at least VIII worked again). I'm using a 4GB stick with nothing else on it and there's plenty of room left over after both are downloaded but it just never seems to work out.Is this a hopeless situation?FF VII + VIII on the same memory stick: ...
that's strange,I have both on my 4GB and have some mb left.FF VII + VIII on the same memory stick: ...
[QUOTE=''ramonl2'']that's strange,I have both on my 4GB and have some mb left.[/QUOTE]How did you do that? I used Media Go to put them on my stick but one seems to corrupt the other when I download them. :(
do you have an official Sony Memory stick duo?
[QUOTE=''altoids007'']do you have an official Sony Memory stick duo?[/QUOTE]Yup, looks exactly like this:
I dunno, sounds like the stick itself, even though it is official
VII I got it before I got my ps3 and VIII copied from my ps3 to my psp
[QUOTE=''ramonl2'']VII I got it before I got my ps3 and VIII copied from my ps3 to my psp[/QUOTE]Oh yeah, I completely forgot about transferring from a PS3 to a PSP. I'll give that a try tomorrow since...Well, I've had enough of waiting for things to download for one day. :x
I have a Sandisk BTW
Were the two games purchased through two different accounts? If you activate your PSP for one account, it renders all other software purchased through other accounts inert.
[QUOTE=''THE_DRUGGIE''][QUOTE=''ramonl2'']that's strange,I have both on my 4GB and have some mb left.[/QUOTE]How did you do that? I used Media Go to put them on my stick but one seems to corrupt the other when I download them. :([/QUOTE]



Format your memory stick, then redownload from the psn store.
[QUOTE=''Megaman5364''][QUOTE=''THE_DRUGGIE''][QUOTE=''ramonl2'']that's strange,I have both on my 4GB and have some mb left.[/QUOTE]How did you do that? I used Media Go to put them on my stick but one seems to corrupt the other when I download them. :([/QUOTE] Format your memory stick, then redownload from the psn store.[/QUOTE]But for GAWD'S sake, back up your saves with Media Go!!! When you reformat (which is a good idea), you'll lose everything on the card.
Back up your saves? You mean use a USB cable to copy the savefiles onto your computer? Never thought to do that, hmm.



As for your problem, I can't say I had that happen to me. I've got both games on my one memory stick. No problems at all. The re-formatting sounds like a good idea, though.
i got both along with resident evil 1-3 and metal gear solid and all crash bandicoots and a few other games all on 1 memory stick. altho i have a 32GB =S but i do remember a error like that happening with my games, what i hadto do was hook it up to my ps3 and register the psp to that account again in 1 go because somehow it confused some of the files.
Hi. I came across the same problem myself and now i just finished playing the hole game lol. You have to make a separatefolder for each disc on your card. Like PSP\GAME\FF9-1, PSP\GAME\FF9-2 and so on for each disc and the save game actuallykeep track of it. Hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment