Friday, April 16, 2010

long haul flight

Hey guys, I'm off to Canada next week and that's a good 12 hours of travel, great. At least I'll have my PSP!
Well I think I need another game to amuse me if theirs a crappy in flight film on or for the hours in the car. Can anyone suggest any? My favourite games at the moment are assassins creed 2 and modern warfare 2.
But the worst thing about the PSP is the lack of a second joystick, which is why I don't really like shooting games on it, I'm not really into sports or puzzlers :/.

Can anyone recommend any games with decent controls, storyline and enjoyment. I don't really mind the length of the game, as long as it's fun I don't care! :P

Thankslong haul flight
God of war:CoO and also if youre into racing, any burnout or motorstorm is goodlong haul flight
God of War: Chains of OlympusThe WarriorsStar Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron.
Racing: Burnout or wipeout games.
Action: God of War: CoO
Flight Combat: Ace Combat Zero
Side Scrolling Action: Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero? (If you download it, it's very expensive online.)
Medal of honer Heroes 2
Now, I know you said you didn't care about the length of the game, but if you're going on a 12 hour trip, don't purchase God of War with the intention of playing it most of the way. Unless you don't mind playing through the story mode 6 times, it won't entertain you for 12 hours, seeing as the story doesn't last 3 hours.
Recommendation Thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment