Friday, April 16, 2010

Assains Creed

Assains creed is o cool you can fight and do a lot of stuff. i just love the game. also it is very easy to beat cause i beat the game already. i am just waiting for assains creed 2 for psp. PS: tell me ifu lkie Assains CreedAssains Creed
I like Assassin'sCreed... but do you know what I love? Grammar and typing :PAssains Creed
[QUOTE=''Hamitay'']I like Assassin'sCreed... but do you know what I love? Grammar and typing :P[/QUOTE]

Dude, that was cold :P I love it on the PS3, but I'm not willing to spend 40 bucks for it on the PSP. I'll wait till it's 20 or so
Is there a valid reason that you keep calling it Assains Creed?
[QUOTE=''altoids007''][QUOTE=''Hamitay'']I like Assassin'sCreed... but do you know what I love? Grammar and typing :P[/QUOTE] Dude, that was cold :P I love it on the PS3, but I'm not willing to spend 40 bucks for it on the PSP. I'll wait till it's 20 or so[/QUOTE]I agree. I am waiting for a price drop before I buy it.
give it a few months, it is sure to go down
Assains Creed is great, but I think you'd be better off playing this
[QUOTE=''Phoenix534'']Assains Creed is great, but I think you'd be better off playing this[/QUOTE]I played this when I was a child :D
Ya i love the game to death. Its so fun. IMO its one of the best games on the psp... But ur right... it is really easy is the only problem. i beat most the game the day i got it then the next day i only had 2 levels left. :) but i replay lots!!!
I don't think he's talking about BloodlinesEdit: Nvm
[QUOTE=''Hamitay''][QUOTE=''Phoenix534'']Assains Creed is great, but I think you'd be better off playing this[/QUOTE]I played this when I was a child :D[/QUOTE]Lmao. Just chase the poor kid off the forums why don't you?..:lol:
Not that it justifies people being mean, but honestly, it's a very, very good (and respectful) idea to proofread your posts and threads before hitting Submit.

No comments:

Post a Comment