Friday, April 16, 2010

PSP Go - Thoughts

Just wondering what does everyone think of the PSP GO would anyone say its worth getting if you already have a '2000'PSP Go - Thoughts
Is it worth it to have two PSP systems? For me, if you have a working PSP, you're good to go.PSP Go - Thoughts
I thought that the GO was dumb when it first came out ,but that 16 gig hard drive with the ability to add 16 gigs more thru a memory card makes the GO a good deal. YES more games being released would help the GO, but all 3 of my UMD's are available in the PSN downloads.
please no...
it's like an invite to burn a system.
So in other words... don't go there, pretty much.
if I had a 2000 and wanted to upgrade I'd get a 3000 or wait for a ''4000''. If I didn't have many UMD games and could afford PSN prices with no second hand market then I'd get a Go
I do like the GO but I have a 3000 aswell and really I dont see any point in getting a GO if you already have a PSP that works (I got my GO as a present). But if you have seen enough you like on the PSN and the GO has a larger memory then maybe it might be worth looking into and its compact if you travel a lot its nice to have a range of games in the one device without worrying about carrying UMDs aswell. It has its pros and cons it all really depends on if your willing to spend in the money and if UMDs you aren't to fussed about.
To me...I don't think it is. My cousin has one and he traded it back for PSP regualr one. To me if you ahve a regular working PSP then that's all you need. Just my 2 cents though.
[QUOTE=''InsultToInjury_'']I do like the GO but I have a 3000 aswell and really I dont see any point in getting a GO if you already have a PSP that works (I got my GO as a present). But if you have seen enough you like on the PSN and the GO has a larger memory then maybe it might be worth looking into and its compact if you travel a lot its nice to have a range of games in the one device without worrying about carrying UMDs aswell. It has its pros and cons it all really depends on if your willing to spend in the money and if UMDs you aren't to fussed about.[/QUOTE]I have a 16gb stick in my 3000 so.... :P
it depends on what you are looking for, if the games you want are all on psn or the ones that aren't there don't bother you it is a good deal, you can find it far cheaper than around the release, the 16 gb is great and it is very mobile. No real reason to not like it.
The lack of physical media means that the PSP go is a joke.



You can't import games.

You can't sell or trade games. If you buy a bad game, you're stuck with it forever.

You can't rent games.

You can't buy used games. Expect to pay exactly what Sony wants you to pay for every game. Gamestop, craigslist, and eBay are no longer relevant.

You can't play games you already own.

Your selection is limited to what Sony wants to host on the PSN store. Not every PSP game is available. Not by a longshot.
You can't import games

^ Fair enough

You can't sell or trade games. If you buy a bad game you're stuck with it forever.

^ research before you buy

You can't rent games.

^ here in Canada we cant soo...

You can't buy used games.

^ its still cheaper then buying it new.

You can't play games you already own.

^ Fair enough

Your selection is limited to what Sony wants to host on the PSN store. Not every PSP game is available. Not by a longshot.

^ Most games now are mandatory to go on PSN.
me personally, i want to have a psp go to go with my 3000, i'll just use my 3000 for long trips, and the go for everyday, the 3000 looks so kiddish to me, i like the go for whatching movies etc without looking immature

No comments:

Post a Comment