Wednesday, April 14, 2010

PSN Update is up

We got the Socom FTB3 demoEchoshift DemoCouple game bundles -Sonic and, Crazy Taxi n Full Auto 2Some PsOne classics - Sim Theme Park, Populous, Dirt Jockeyand quite a few Minis i thinkEdit: A more detailed list from Joystiq -PSP ContentPrice Updates
  • Patapon 2Permanent Price Drop (now $14.99, original price $19.99)
Special Offers
  • Driving Me Crazy Bundle($19.99)
  • Sonic Rivals ''Set My Pulse Racing'' Bundle ($29.99)
Game Demos
  • echoshift
  • SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 3
Add-On Game Content
  • LittleBigPlanetPSP Lurve Costume (free)
  • LittleBigPlanetPSP Lurve Theme Level Pack ($2.99)
Minis
  • Spaceball: Revolution ($4.99)
PSone Cla.ssics
  • Dirt Jockey($5.99)
  • Populous: The Beginning($5.99)
  • Sim Theme Park($5.99)
Game Videos
  • Dante's InfernoDeveloper Diary - Gluttony
  • Dante's InfernoDeveloper Diary - Lust
  • Valkryia Chronicles IITeaser Trailer
  • Ultimate Board Game Collection Trailer
PSP Themes
  • Lindsay Kaye PSP Theme 1
  • Lindsay Kaye PSP Theme 2
  • Azmodeus Dark Angels PSP Theme 11
  • Azmodeus Dark Angels PSP Theme 12
PSN Update is up
Downloaded both demos. I'm playing through the SOCOM FTB3 demo right now, so far pretty good. I loved echochrome so I can't wait to try echoshift.PSN Update is up
I'm trying echoshift first, cause I know I won't put the FTB3 demo down
thanks blacknight06. I like me Socom Fireteam Bravo. I am downloading it now as i speak .
what about go owners barely anything big

No comments:

Post a Comment