Friday, April 16, 2010

Should i get a PSP? 3000 or Go?

Games i'm looking for are mostly RPGs, especially dissidia and crisis core.I'm not sure if i should get a PSP tho :/Should i get a PSP? 3000 or Go?
PSP 3000 I guess. PSP Go is really sucks.Should i get a PSP? 3000 or Go?
'Go' for the 3000 one.
definately get the PSP 3000... Much cheaper then the GO and can do much more.
Just wait for the price drop on the GO which should be soon or around E3But if you can't wait or want a hard copy of the game then the 3000
I was just thinking, what if the 4000(if it ever happens), is also UMDless. I say go for the 3000. I've been wanting to pick up a psp for awhile now, I may cave in today.
get the 3000, the psp go is an insult to gamers. The games are priced at full retail price even though its download. They shouldve lowered the price by at least 15$ of all new games since they cut out the middle men entirely. Greedy corporations just trying to increase their profit margins, while giving people less. Also the psp go has a smaller screen size. The only good thing about the go is the 16 gb built in flash memory, but the regular psp supports up to that much via MS Duo memory sticks. The psp 3000 is also alot cheaper than the go. Its around 150 i think plus u get a game or two with it. The go is more than 230$....In the end though there is no difference b/w the two in terms of graphics or anything else, the psp go is actually worse in features.
3000
psp 3000 is better imo
PSP 3000. Better features and not that big to justify the buy of a PSPgo.
PSP 3000 of course.
EASY, get the 3000.Go to BESTBUY and try them both out. I think the Go feels akward. and why pay more for the console and the games if the games play and LOOK exactly the same!
[QUOTE=''GabranthXIII'']Games i'm looking for are mostly RPGs, especially dissidia and crisis core.I'm not sure if i should get a PSP tho :/[/QUOTE] get a 3000 'coz crisis core is only available on UMD
3000, if you want UMD



Go, if you want digital.



Most RPGS already released as UMDs.
[QUOTE=''boybrushdred''][QUOTE=''GabranthXIII'']Games i'm looking for are mostly RPGs, especially dissidia and crisis core.I'm not sure if i should get a PSP tho :/[/QUOTE] get a 3000 'coz crisis core is only available on UMD[/QUOTE]This, Crisis Core isn't even available on the PSP GO
I really love the psp. get the psp 3000 as what everyone says. the handheld system has really come along way. the graphics on the psp are really good too. its really a good time to be a psp owner right now, alot of good games coming. i am a new psp owner and i am having alot of fun.
Get the PSP 3000. PSN charge you too much on somegames %26 u can get preowned games from much cheaper but you can't in the psp go
psp 3000 deffinately, the thing about psp go is the games can only be put onto 5 systems so if you have bad luck with psps and it happens to break alot which is unlikely then you have lost the game. but whereas for the UMD's you will always have them
[QUOTE=''GabranthXIII'']Games i'm looking for are mostly RPGs, especially dissidia and crisis core.I'm not sure if i should get a PSP tho :/[/QUOTE]3000 by far for UMDs.
Depends on your lifestyle.. I got the Go and I love it.I used to own the 2000 (very similar to the 3000)and the systems serve almost the same function. However, I can't afford to be walking around with the 2000 in my pocket, unless you can tell me a way to fit that and my cellphone, pager (work), huge keychain,and wallet on my jeans all at the same time. I think the Go has its flaws, but it sill is a good system on its own. Remember that the whole point of the 'portable' deal is to take it with you everywhere you GO. I think (my opinion), that most people that want a bigger screen either play at home or don't take their PSP everywhere they go (or they don't have to carry as much stuff around). Another thing I hear a lot is the battery (you can't change it on your own).. which honestly, I've never had to change a rechargeable battery of any king of electronic (or other) equipment I've ever owned.. people just complain about that because of certain things they do with their PSP.So yeah.. the Go works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment