Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The ideal PSP?

Ok, it's been 2 years since it was asked, so what do you all think is the ideal PSP design? What functions and design changes you'd like to see in a future PSP version?The ideal PSP?
Personally (and I know many will not like this because they do not like the Go) I would want a second analog nub where the start and select buttons, move those up above the analog nubs.And I think everyone agrees with this: faster wifi!!!!!That's really it for me.The ideal PSP?
[QUOTE=''eejus'']Personally (and I know many will not like this because they do not like the Go) I would want a second analog nub where the start and select buttons, move those up above the analog nubs.And I think everyone agrees with this: faster wifi!!!!!That's really it for me.[/QUOTE]You mean like this (sorry, I added 2 extra buttons to replace the missing R2 and L2)?


A version like that would be cool but I'm talking about the Go having a second analog nub.
One that I don't have to pay for.
[QUOTE=''eejus'']A version like that would be cool but I'm talking about the Go having a second analog nub.[/QUOTE]Ah, got it. Actually that would be pretty good. Don't know where they would put the 2 extra buttons like in the previous pic though. GO is kinda too compact for that.


That's exactly what I'm talking about. About two more buttons for place of R2 and L2: I personally feel the PSP doesn't need them.
[QUOTE=''GameObserver'']Ok, it's been 2 years since it was asked[/QUOTE]I'm pretty sure I replied to a topic like this just last week...
A PS3 cotroller w/ screen :D
[QUOTE=''Ramen1020''][QUOTE=''GameObserver'']Ok, it's been 2 years since it was asked[/QUOTE]I'm pretty sure I replied to a topic like this just last week...[/QUOTE]Meh, did a search and got two 2-year old threads.
personally think the current design is fine, more decent games please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment