Friday, April 16, 2010

Most FUN PSP game you ever played?

I think the MOST FUN game on the PSP that i ever played was SSX: On Tour; it gave me hours of amusement and joy. Most FUN PSP game you ever played?
BumpzorzMost FUN PSP game you ever played?
Dynasty Warriors and DW vol. 2.



mindless killing and god complex is awesome
SM's Pirates
Tekken: Dark Resurrection
I had a lot of fun with Syphon Filter Dark Mirror
Syphon filter
SM pirates
metal gear solid po
gta vcs

Burnout Legends and LocoRoco and R%26C: Size Matters
I've had a lot of fun with SOCOM: FTB and Syphon Filter.



Loco Roco was great too.



EDIT: Forgot to mention GTA:LCS.
Metal Gear Portable Ops
i think 232 hours pretty much explains everything :D
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories. This game when it came out was a big deal for the PSP. Spent alot of hours on it. :)
[QUOTE=''ratchet405'']Tekken: Dark Resurrection[/QUOTE] I agree, i've spent so many hours on that game
[QUOTE=''Demon2545''][QUOTE=''ratchet405'']Tekken: Dark Resurrection[/QUOTE] I agree, i've spent so many hours on that game[/QUOTE]



Yup, me too
[QUOTE=''stubby_01''][QUOTE=''Demon2545''][QUOTE=''ratchet405'']Tekken: Dark Resurrection[/QUOTE] I agree, i've spent so many hours on that game[/QUOTE]



Yup, me too[/QUOTE]



That one is quite addicting as well. It's tekken on a portable....awesome....and had better graphics then on the console versions. When it gets ported to the PS3 you know its good.
Same tekken all the way
Tekken: DR is fun all the way. Even though later on when your rank is pretty high the ghosts start becoming insanely tough, hours of enjoyment is guarenteed.

If only more fighters were made for the PSP.

Burnout had me hooked for hours :P

And a love that ridge racer 2 demo. i must have played it well over 100 times now :P

MLB 07: The Show
Most definitley medal of honor: heroes. probably the best shooter the psps got. I still play daily with my friends online.
Tales of Eternia

Tekken DR Wipeout Pure

%26 Daxter



No fun: (for me)

Ontold Legends

Socom

X-men

No comments:

Post a Comment