Wednesday, April 14, 2010

PSP save games...?

I'm thinking of buying a PSP soon and I'm wondering, does the PSP save to an internal hard drive (Like the PS3) or do you need memory cards (Like the PS2)?Also, if it does need memory cards then whats the best one to get?PSP save games...?
The PSP Go has 16GB of internal storage. The PSP 3000 has 64MB. The biggest memory stick you can get for the Go right now is 16GB and for the 3000 is 32GB.PSP save games...?
And the PSP memory cards are bloody expensive :evil:
this is the best choice IMOhttp://www.amazon.com/Sony-Memory-Stick-Flash-MSMT8G/dp/B0013AZ19G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8%26s=electronics%26qid=1266033639%26sr=8-1
OK, well I know I'm definitely not buying a Go and that I'm gonna be getting the 3000 instead. But I have one more little question. How much space does the average PSP save game file take up?Thanks for all the help. :)
PSP save game files don't take more than a few KB.



You don't need a large memory stick if that's all you're going to be using it for. Of course you might want to store other things such as music, pictures, PSN games etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment