Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The best PSP RPG?

I'm looking for an RPG or two for my PSP and trying to figure out what would be the best games to get. This can include PS1 classics, however, keep in mind, I already have Final Fantasy VII.The best PSP RPG?
Not including PSP classics, I'd say Star Ocean: Second Evolution is the best.The best PSP RPG?
FF: crisis core is fun. you will like it more if you have some ff7 knowledge. i didnt really have much and still liked the combat system and the visuals are in top 3 psp games.
There are so many I think the PSP had a great range of RPGS.



My personal favourites are:



Crisis Core

Valkyrie Profiles : Lenneth

Phantasy Star

Star Ocean 1 %26 2

Breath of Fire III



There is also FFVIII on the PSN which is deff worth checking out also. Unfortunatly some of the RPGS are quite hard to find now, I just hope The Tales series appears on the PSN one day.
FF VII: Crisis Core
WRPG: Both Untold LegendsERPG: Persona
Recommendation Thread.
[QUOTE=''Emandudeguy'']I'm looking for an RPG or two for my PSP and trying to figure out what would be the best games to get. This can include PS1 classics, however, keep in mind, I already have Final Fantasy VII.[/QUOTE]



Final Fantasy 8
Half Minute Hero!
Crisis Core
Crisis core. Psp has Breath of Fire 3?????Or is a psone classic?
Breath of Fire 3 is avaliable on UMD and on PSN (well in the UK anyway).
I have quite a few PSP RPG Games, but I recommend:
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
Star Ocean: Second Evolution
Final Fantasy II
Breath of Fire III
I liked Brave story new traveler a lot
If you are OK with strategy-RPG:Jeanne D'Arc and Disgaea are excellent.For more tradintional JRPG:Honestly, I would play FF7 and Suikoden off of PSN until Persona 3 PSP comes out, but that's my opinion.
[QUOTE=''DJ-Lafleur'']Not including PSP classics, I'd say Star Ocean: Second Evolution is the best.[/QUOTE] Agree, also you could DL FF7 or FF8
Monster Hunterhaha does that count? Pretty sure it does. if that counts for you, get it man. haha and make everyone you know get it, you wont regret
Most are pretty good, I recommend Star Ocean: SE and Final Fanntasy Tactics the most, just stay far FAR away from Crisis Core.
Lovin' the remake of ''Final Fantasy'' on PSP... got the UMD for $10!!!



: )
final fantasy 7 crisis corepopolo crois
  • lancome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment