Monday, April 12, 2010

PS3 controller options on PSP Go?

So I hooked up my PS3 controller to my Go and my Go is hooked up to my TV for console like experience, works nice when I'm on the road. My question is if I can change the button set-up to utilize the right analog stick and the R2 and L2 buttons on the controller. Possible?PS3 controller options on PSP Go?
Bumping. I figured out that I can change the controller settings for the PS3 controller while playing PS1 games but I am still wondering if there is a way to do it for PSP games.PS3 controller options on PSP Go?
I don't think so.

It's still the same set-up for the PSP games i think, no sure though.
Yeah, I haven't found anything yet. I sure would hope to see DualShock3 button layout option on future firmware updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment