Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Is Medal of Honor: Heroes' multiplayer f ...

I've just tried the MoH:H demo today and I loved every seconds of it. Though from what I heard, the game's full of hackers (both Heroes and Heroes 2). Can someone confirm this for me? And is it possible to find a hackers-free game?Is Medal of Honor: Heroes' multiplayer f ...
[QUOTE=''XXI_World'']I've just tried the MoH:H demo today and I loved every seconds of it. Though from what I heard, the game's full of hackers (both Heroes and Heroes 2). Can someone confirm this for me? And is it possible to find a hackers-free game?[/QUOTE]Basically, all multiplayer games on PSP have hackers and with both of the Heroes being out for a while now I would be sure you will be playing many games with hackers in them. Supposedly Slant 6 has initiated something that would deal with hackers for Fireteam Bravo 3 which might last for a day or so.Is Medal of Honor: Heroes' multiplayer f ...
Yes the online play is full of hackers, your best bet would probably be Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow or Combat Ops for a good online experience on PSP.

No comments:

Post a Comment