Wednesday, April 14, 2010

yugioh tag force question??

Are you able to connect and duel when one person has a yugioh tag force 1 and the other has theyugioh tag force 2?yugioh tag force question??
no you're not. but you can get a new booster pack if you have a save data of yugioh tag force 1 and play yugioh tag force 2. on a side note i rather play yugioh on the psp. cause what yugioh tag force has taught me real life packs are expenisve and up to chance to get whatever cards you're looking for.yugioh tag force question??
Does any have a idea when yu-gi-oh tag force is going to be on the psp Go or how to get on the psp Go? send me a message or post it here thanks.
Sorry no, you're not able to play within different versions

And yeah I rather play on my psp than on real life, cards are way more expensive

I was also planning to get a psp go, but only if I can play Tag force 4, which is not currently on PS store.



What I really hate is that the game has no online capabilities like the damn ds titles, only way to play online is to also own a PS3 (which i do), or figure out how to use Xlink kai.



If any of you has a PS3 as well, i play on the room D-5 on adhoc party, gamertag Mikejmg91
Thanks for the help piranha_inc

No comments:

Post a Comment