Wednesday, April 14, 2010

MGS PO and MGS PW Online

MGS PO is the only online game that I have and I want to play it again so I can get used to it for when PW comes out but I cant create games online and I dont think anyone really plays it anymore but if anyone wants to start playing it again send me a message or something. Or if anyone wants to play the PW Demo then send me a message for that too.MGS PO and MGS PW Online
Since that is a online game what is the name of MGS PO? I never heard of it and i am interested in the online play. Is it any good?MGS PO and MGS PW Online
Its Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops and MGS PW is Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker and Portable Ops is a great game but nobody really plays it anymore.
[QUOTE=''J_MAVERIX'']Its Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops and MGS PW is Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker and Portable Ops is a great game but nobody really plays it anymore.[/QUOTE]



Well, it doesn't help that it's so darn hard to find.



Maybe they took down the master server?

No comments:

Post a Comment