Friday, April 16, 2010

Constant Interruption

Hey, first post...



I was hoping I could get some help with my PSP. It works fine but it has one constant interruptive problem that effects almost every UMD I play. When you press the ''Start'' button on the PSP, a menu comes up asking if you want to exit the game or video, but every few seconds this menu comes up. It doesn't even pause the game I'm playing, it just comes up...alot. I got the PSP in 2008 [The same day Crisis Core came out], so it shouldn't be getting old...



Sorry if this isn't in the right forum.Constant Interruption
From my experience it appears that soft-buttons-keyboard inside your psp unit went broken(water condensation possibly causes glitching) it could be fixed so the cleaning-contact might help, otherwise I'd replace it with a new one., it's a cheap repair, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment