Friday, April 16, 2010

Sudden battery problem... Help?

So I bought a PSP 3000 about 5 or 6 months ago... it's never given me any problems, and also hasn't seen a huge amount of use (and definetly NO abuse or rough handling)... I last played it back in December (at which point my girlfriend bought me a PS3 for Christmas), and I havn't used it again until now...So I pull it out of it's case, go to turn it on, and it won't turn on... I assume I must have killed the battery last time I played it, so I plugged it in and just out of my own curiousity, went into the battery info to see if it had any charge... at this point I realized there's 0% charge, and I say tom myself ''well that's odd... it should atleast say like 1% since I plugged it in...''.. Either way, i waited about 20 minutes and came back to it, and checked again... It STILL said 0%... So at this point I figured it must just not know what it's talking about, and unplugged the charger, only to have the PSP instantly turn off...At this point I'm getting a little frustrated, and tried taking th battery out and putting it back in, but to no positve results... so today I went out and picked up a new battery for it, I returned home, and tried it in the PSP... and once again, it will nto turn on, nor will it charge when it's plugged in...Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone has run into this issue before and knows a way around it or what, or if the system is just faulty... Although I can't really see how the system could all of a sudden just stop working with a battery... And like I said, it has never gievn me a problem before, and has never seen any rough handling..Sudden battery problem... Help?
If you bought the psp 5 or 6 months ago then you should call Sony. It's definitely still under warrenty.Sudden battery problem... Help?
Is your battery lose at all? I got a psp last week for my b-day and it would die if you set it down because the battery was lose, I fixed it by shoveing a small peice of paper next to the battery.

No comments:

Post a Comment