Friday, April 16, 2010

Suggestions/Recommendations for a Headse ...

I have the 3000 and I've been looking for a solid headset (preferably with a Mic) to match with it.



So far, I've not had any luck.



Do any of you have any recommendations? Either on what I might look into or what I should absolutely stay away from?



I've run into a lot of 2000-series of headsets from various manufacturers that claim that they are compatible with the 3000 but when I've tried them, they haven't worked.



Thanks in advance!Suggestions/Recommendations for a Headse ...
The psp go has a headset that you can use with the psp 3000Suggestions/Recommendations for a Headse ...
A headset by definition has a mic... otherwise you would called them headphones... if headphones are okay, I have been happy with my Sennheiser PX 100. But if you're going to be outdoors in noisy areas a lot you might want some earbuds (personally don't like them--they're always falling out of my ears and jamming them in there for long periods of time just feels unhealthy to me.)
@ damann22: Thanks, I will go look into that. :)



@ jedinat: ... Yeah, so a headset is the combination of both. My bad! But yeah. In terms of headphones/earphones only, I have a decent over-the-ears headphones set that I use for just listening which I also use for my MD player. The headsets and earphones/earbuds sets that I've seen for the PSPs usually include a remote and, more importantly, the microphone that makes the headset a headset rather than plain 'phones. I don't use Skype on my PSP, but I use it fairly regularly on my PC, and it would be nice to use on my PSP, too, but... no headset. In terms of headphones versus earphones/earbuds, I definitely prefer the headphones myself because I dislike keeping something in my ear for too long, too. Thanks for the Sennheiser rec - I always like looking into good headphones. :)
I have always trusted and use my sony headphones; i currently have the Sony Dynamic stereo MDR-V150 model. They produce great sound quality, is light and you can find them pretty cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment