Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Best FPS on the PSP?

not including coded arms. idk if it helps or not but my favs are modern then historical then sci-fi.Best FPS on the PSP?
Ouch, the PSP is not exactly the best console for FPS games now is it? Haha, well I did own Medal of Honor: Heroes at one point, that was pretty good, the 2nd one was good too. I myself (despite what other people think) rather enjoyed Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex... then again, I'm a big fan of the anime which probably got me attached to that one. If you've already played Coded Arms, I only can really recommend Medal of Honor: Heroes 1 %26 2, it's a 50/50 whether you'll like Stand Alone Complex.Best FPS on the PSP?
''Medal of Honor'' games are decent but avoid the online. The first title has an offline deathmatch option for scores against AI, so there's a little more replay value on the first game after completing the campaign. Avoid ''Call of Duty'' like the plague, HORRIBLE control options knock this game into the dirt quickly, there is no way to make the game playable in my opinion, which is a shame as CoD has always been better as a franchise than MoH... The SOCOM games can be played as an FPS, but it's not strictly speaking in the genre... the new FTB3 demo on PSN is great.



You can also play the earlier MoH games off PSN, available in the PSOne section. With control scheme tweaks, they can be very playable and a blast from the past! Also I'm sure you know this, but ''Coded Arms'' has a sequel available if you liked the first one. I liked a lot about the series, but I think MoH plays better on the system. ''Coded Arms'' was an early attempt and MoH really cleans up a lot of the sticking points in bringing an FPS successfully to the platform.



Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment