Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Thinking about getting a PSP 3000 but...

I played many games on my DS and I'm willing to try the PSP. Is the support for UMD's going to dissapear for new games since the Go is download only? Is now a good time to buy a PSP?



I apologize if questions like these are posted every second.Thinking about getting a PSP 3000 but...
UMDs are being supported for games, it is only movies and music that are going away.Thinking about getting a PSP 3000 but...
[QUOTE=''Pvt_r3d'']I played many games on my DS and I'm willing to try the PSP. Is the support for UMD's going to dissapear for new games since the Go is download only? Is now a good time to buy a PSP? I apologize if questions like these are posted every second.[/QUOTE]Since the Go was a failure from release, no.
[QUOTE=''garathe_den''][QUOTE=''Pvt_r3d'']I played many games on my DS and I'm willing to try the PSP. Is the support for UMD's going to dissapear for new games since the Go is download only? Is now a good time to buy a PSP? I apologize if questions like these are posted every second.[/QUOTE]Since the Go was a failure from release, no.[/QUOTE]



I cannot imagine anyone purchasing the PSP Go over a PSP 3000. PSP Go is extremely over priced. I will take a PSP 3000 over a PSP Go any day.
And another!
You can also download games to your PSP-3000.
yeah u shoudln't careso much becausepsp 3k has the same features as go + UMD , but i doubt they will stop making umds as long as there is demand for them
Hell will freeze over before Sony stop supporting UMD's. :)

Getting the games on the little disc format is much cheaper than downloading them thanks to the pre-owned market and sites like ebay and play.com.
[QUOTE=''AmnesiaHaze'']yeah u shoudln't careso much becausepsp 3k has the same features as go + UMD , but i doubt they will stop making umds as long as there is demand for them[/QUOTE]PSP 3K has a hard drive, bluetooth, save state feature, and better mobility than older PSPs? OMG that's amazing!!!!(sarcasm ends)Research before you post please.
Anyone still remember my ''My PSP's UMD Drive got killed by ants!!!'' thread? That's why I hate UMD's now.
[QUOTE=''tekken220''][QUOTE=''AmnesiaHaze'']

yeah u shoudln't careso much becausepsp 3k has the same features as go + UMD , but i doubt they will stop making umds as long as there is demand for them

[/QUOTE]PSP 3K has a hard drive, bluetooth, save state feature, and better mobility than older PSPs? OMG that's amazing!!!!

(sarcasm ends)

Research before you post please.[/QUOTE]



i ment u can do the same things as with 3k exept running UMDs and the better mobility means smaller display which i consider to be rather a disadvantage
[QUOTE=''AmnesiaHaze'']yeah u shoudln't careso much becausepsp 3k has the same features as go + UMD , but i doubt they will stop making umds as long as there is demand for them[/QUOTE]The Go does have more features. Bluetooth even though everyone knocks it is very nice. Wireless headset is awesome. I also use my PS3 controller with my Go connected to a TV for console like experience, which is nice when I'm on business travel I can play the Go on the plane and then when I get to the hotel I can play it more comfortably on TV with controller (not all hotel TV have RCA inputs, which stinks). The pause feature is very nice...not close to being able to save your game but your PSP is about to die...pause it. I still have my original phat psp but overall I think the PSP Go is a lot better system, that is if you are ok with PSN which I am.I understand the why there is hate for the go not having UMD capabilities but realize that the Go does have relevant new features...IMO.EDIT: I should have kept reading, sorry.
[QUOTE=''AmnesiaHaze''][QUOTE=''tekken220''][QUOTE=''AmnesiaHaze''] yeah u shoudln't careso much becausepsp 3k has the same features as go + UMD , but i doubt they will stop making umds as long as there is demand for them [/QUOTE]PSP 3K has a hard drive, bluetooth, save state feature, and better mobility than older PSPs? OMG that's amazing!!!! (sarcasm ends) Research before you post please.[/QUOTE] i ment u can do the same things as with 3k exept running UMDs and the better mobility means smaller display which i consider to be rather a disadvantage[/QUOTE]Play the Go for an hour and you don't even realize that it is smaller. I have not played the 3000 but compared to my 1000 the Go screen is so much sharper. There is still glare with the Go's screen but after playing it for a while then going back to my 1000 the Go has a lot less glare.
my psp broke after a few months ...so annoying
[QUOTE=''AmnesiaHaze''][QUOTE=''tekken220''][QUOTE=''AmnesiaHaze'']yeah u shoudln't careso much becausepsp 3k has the same features as go + UMD , but i doubt they will stop making umds as long as there is demand for them[/QUOTE]PSP 3K has a hard drive, bluetooth, save state feature, and better mobility than older PSPs? OMG that's amazing!!!!(sarcasm ends)Research before you post please.[/QUOTE] i ment u can do the same things as with 3k exept running UMDs and the better mobility means smaller display which i consider to be rather a disadvantage[/QUOTE]Well, after watching the PSP Go and X000 comparison videos, the smaller screen is an advantage since the graphics seem sharper, and thus, nice.
Same could be said comparing a 50'' TV with a 12'' one, clarity wise. But, I still would rather own the 50''.

No comments:

Post a Comment