Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Problems with FFVIII

Yesterday I had received my new SanDisk 8 gb memory stick for my PSP in the mail. The reason I bought the memory stick was so that I could buy FFVIII off of PSN and finally play it.After the download and transfer from my PS3 to PSP, I started the game up. During the opening credits, the game would frequently stop and go to the black screen that asked me if I wanted to quit the game. It did it constantly thru the opening FMV and it does it every now and then through the game. Its not too problematic but if there is a fix I would love to have it.Problems with FFVIII
My copy works perfectly. Delete it and re-install the game.Problems with FFVIII
[QUOTE=''MonkeySpot'']My copy works perfectly. Delete it and re-install the game.[/QUOTE]

Same here; where did TC purchase the memory stick? Wondering if it might be a fake.
[QUOTE=''xaos'']Same here; where did TC purchase the memory stick? Wondering if it might be a fake.[/QUOTE]



Eh... I had a problem with my 16G stick after switching over... it refused to recognize my copy of ''Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX'' and had a bizarre hiccup where it wouldn't let me re-initiate a new game save until I had reformatted the card and re-dropped all of my info from Media Go (except some really, REALLY hard-to-get awards in ''Atari Classics Evolved'' which made this grown man cry when I lost 'em - DOH!), then it's been smooth sailing from there on out... but I think there's a problem at times with new data storage where they should be formatted and ''run through the wash'' just like new pants before... uh... y'know... ''puting anything in the pockets'' for storage... I suppose...



... oy... too many metaphors... I feel kinda oogie.



But anyway, try reformatting and re-installing.
I bought my memory stick off of Amazon from a store called Media Mart.I'll take everything off and try reformatting the stick. Thanks.
maybe your home button is sticky

No comments:

Post a Comment