Wednesday, April 14, 2010

PSP $149.99 at Best Buy

Anybody know if this is a permanent price drop? I ask because sales on console hardware seem pretty rare, but I remember them doing the same thing with the 2000 model--which was the lead-in to the new 3000, at the time. Wonder if thins means a hardware revision is around the corner..PSP $149.99 at Best Buy
When ps3 was 399 they dropped it to 349 for a bit but then it went back up till the slim came out, bestbuy has good deals sometimesPSP $149.99 at Best Buy
I just buy one at 129.99$ Can. I think it's because psp 2 is comming soon
I think I've seen them for 100$, but those are PSP 2000's. Don't know if they are the same price as 3000's.
No, the $150 PSP at Best Buy is for this week only. It's in their weekly sale flyer.
The PSP sale is just for today and tomorrow only and available for online only. It's part of their two day President's Day sale.
It's on sale all week and you can buy @ the store since I just brought one.
im thinking about buying a new PSP but is the 3000 problems fixed?
That's a pretty good deal. I'm actually thinking about getting one.
[QUOTE=''AjaxNeron'']I think I've seen them for 100$, but those are PSP 2000's. Don't know if they are the same price as 3000's.[/QUOTE]From my experience, the psp is the more expensive model to find, for a few reasons.So have the problems with the 3000 been fixed? And yeah, I saw the weekly flyer, but I'm curious because BB was doing the exact same thing with the 2000, even before the 3000 landed--I shoulda picked one of those up when I had the chance.
Went on Amazon to see if they were going to match Best Buys price, as they often times do. The 3000 is still the same, but they are offering the the Pearl White PsP Go for $209 with free shipping. Hmm.
I order the white one from Amazon since the price is low. I took back the PSP 3000 since I already had a PSP 2000 which I'm keeping I have to many UMD's that are not on the PSN store.
  • cream song
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment