Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Which PSP Model Do You Own?

I own a Kratos Red PSP 2000, what about you?Which PSP Model Do You Own?
I've got a black Slim PSP, or whatever it's called.Which PSP Model Do You Own?
I've got the Go, and while I really like a lot of things about it (the built in memory, small size, design, things like that), every now and then I wish I just got a 3000 when I pass by a UMD sale. But oh well, I guess that's my fault for thinking that DD would be a good idea. In the future, I'm probably going with physical copies for everything.
i have the original 1000

had it since release and iv had nooooo problems with it =D
I got a PSP 3000 at the beginning of last week... I came ''this close'' to getting a PSP Go though... :) I had a PSP 1001 in 2006, but it was stollen and I never really bothered with replacing it... Until now that is.
I've got a piano black PSP 2000 that I love with a passion. Seriously, I take better care of this than myself.
It's PSP 2000, Slim and Lite, and the best PSP model.
It's PSP 2000, Slim and Lite.
I have a Final Fantasy VII 10th anniversary PSP 2000 :p
Blue 2000
PSP-3000 Silver
Black 3000
I have the Japanese FF Dissidia PSP-3000. It's pretty sweet.
I am the proud owner of a PSP 1000. Never really felt the need to upgrade.
I have a PSP-1000 and a PSP Go...best of both worlds.
Question- what's up with this same question popping up on the forums every other day? I've seen too many threads asking the same questions over and over again, and nobody says anything about it. :?
I have only one PSP- silver PSP 3000
I have a psp Go and 3000. I really need to sell that 3000. . .
I got the orginial one, had it for 5 years.Could be in a slightly better condition I suppose.. :P
I have a black PSP-Go

No comments:

Post a Comment