Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Crisis Core...9/10...how come?

Hi, I got crisis core recently because of all the great reviews but....what?!?! There are hundreds of unskippable cutscenes whichare, while technically/graphically impressive, boring as hell!I don't understand the hype, the combat is simple, uninspired and very linear and there are so many game mechanics which aren't present. I have not gotthat far through the game but i dont plan on going any further and may just sell it unless anyone can tell me if gameplay perks up later in the game and can explain because I'm disappointed. Crisis Core...9/10...how come?
I thought it was awsome. The story was cool and gameplay was fun. That score was good.Crisis Core...9/10...how come?
Crisis Core is an amazing RPG for the PSP. The story line is great, the battle system is decent, and just tons of fun. I do agree unskippable cutscenes can be annoying, when you have to fight a boss and die, then you watch it again and again, but the game is SO FUN that it doesn't matter if you can't skip the cutscene. And yes the gameplay perks up later in the game. We all have our own views on how we like our RPG's. 9/10 is a perfect score
Sorta agree too its just I don't want to!!! Cutscenes were great...when they weren't the in-game type. Plus after I finished it didn't give me any reason to play again except to watch the cutscenes. Missions suck and for me was a one time thing.
This is the only action RPG I've liked so far, the gameplay is just right, obviously you haven't tried other action RPGs but don't do it as you didn't like the only good one.Cutscenes were great, I don't know what you're talking aboutI agree is like a one time thing, but even so it was awesome
Cutscenes are awesome, but the battle system is just so repetitive.
[QUOTE=''AdamPA1006'']Cutscenes are awesome, but the battle system is just so repetitive.[/QUOTE] The combat system was fine with me intill, the character development got predictable..
i love the cut-scenes! And the game itself is incredible! U might find it a little boring if you're playing on normal. r u playing on normal? it's a lot more fun on hard because u don't have to mash the x button, u need to guard and dodge more often.
It was incredibly repetitive and I found it boring. I rushed through for the story because I'm a huge fan of FF7, but I don't feel compelled to finish for any reason other than I want to find out what happened to Zack.What ruined it for me was the DMW. It took the control out of my hands during the battles. I ended up watching the limit break cutscenes more than I actually played the game. It was just too random, and simply not as engaging as I'd have liked.
The battle system got way to tedious. Could have been so much better if the missions didnt do the same thing over and over.Still the story alone made the game worth playing.
Yeah I'm with most everybody else on this one. The story made the game worth playing but the combat sure got repetitive from mission to mission. Overall still a great game of course, but slightly overrated imo. Maybe worth an 8 to 8.5
It's simply the most awesome game for the PSP. Why did it get such good reviews?!?!?! :
|the game is far from overrated
Best game on the PSP in my opinion. I guess I love action RPGs because I have played it 3 times so far, twice getting 100% and the other just playing through story mode. Still not bored with it. Cutscenes are awesome, story is fantastic, and gameplay is fun. It completely deserves the score it got.
Ok then I guess ill give it another try. ;) But I hate combat, :S Just sooo dull.
If you never played another final fantasy game in the past then you probably wont ever get into it. These games are baised on visuals(which will blow your mind), story line, and the pure monotony of constant leveling to reach that all powerful damage number 9999(crisis core can reach 99999). But ya as far as game play it wont get much better.
You want to skip the cutscenes on your first playthrough? are you honestly trying to say you are playing a RPG expecting to find an well balanced and involving combat system?
Its like buying a GTA game solely with shooting in mind.



Afcourse when you give a handful of mudy water to a man dieing from thirst its gona be the best drink he ever had! Same happened with FF7:CC. the PSP is sorely lacking quality RPG's with 90% nof them consisting of PS1 ports and low-budget titles
Ok then, By the way what is your signature referring to? (Please tell me it's monster hunter lol)
[QUOTE=''hot114'']You want to skip the cutscenes on your first playthrough? are you honestly trying to say you are playing a RPG expecting to find an well balanced and involving combat system?
Its like buying a GTA game solely with shooting in mind.
[/QUOTE] What do you mean with that? There are many RPG's out there with crazy awesome combat systems.. :| Much better than GTA's.. which imo sucks.. >_>

No comments:

Post a Comment