Friday, April 16, 2010

A problem with the visuals on my psp

Sometimes when I turn my PSP on, nothing comes up except for the color background. No date %26 time, battery, folders, etc. My PSP is version 4.01.A problem with the visuals on my psp
Has this only just started happening since you upgraded to a new version?A problem with the visuals on my psp
Stop using outdated firmware, for a start.
Actually, never mind. I got it fixed so please lock this now. Tnx :)
[QUOTE=''pokefan_10'']Sometimes when I turn my PSP on, nothing comes up except for the color background. No date %26 time, battery, folders, etc. My PSP is version 4.01.[/QUOTE]That's what happens to my PSP each time I insert a UMD before turning it on.(see my ''My PSP's UMD Drive got killed by ants!!!'' thread)
Yes! This is just what has been happening with me, it keeps going in and out o;like that, sometimes it works, sometimes not.

No comments:

Post a Comment